SEEK THE GOOD OF GOD’S HOUSE
'If we build God’s House He will build ours.'
When Jesus walked the earth, His ministry focus was to usher in the Kingdom of God.
Matthew 3.23. And Jesus went about Galilee, teaching their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of diseases among the people.
The Church of Jesus Christ does not exist for itself, but the Father has now empowered the Church with the Holy Spirit to continue the ministry Christ begun and that is to extend the Kingdom reign of Jesus Christ.
In this Psalm David describes:
· the joy he felt in coming to God’s House
· his willingness to build the House of God
· the importance of unity in God’s House (compacted)
· the power of peace to those who dwell in God’s House
· the overflow of prosperity to those who love God’s House
· the influence God’s House inspires to seek the good of our Jerusalem (City)
When they said, “let’s go up to the House of the Lord,” my heart leaped for joy.
Why; because David had Godly purpose. Wow!! What a journey